Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lessons Learned and Embraced

I haven't written in a while (yet again), but there is so much going on these days that to write a summary would just be blasphemous. 

So here are a few things I've learned recently.  Now that I think about it, maybe it's less learning and more embracing lessons already uncovered.  Anyway, maybe one day I'll elaborate on some of them, maybe I won't *you don't know*.  But maybe that's the fun of it? (love me anyway)


you can be the strongest person on the face of the planet.. but you still need a support system

clementines go bad at a lot faster than you would think (trust me, it looked like a science fair experiment was happening on my shelf)

there is no problem in living your life for others, but sometimes you need to stop for a second & take care of yourself

keeping up with your dirty laundry is, in fact, VERY important

the absolute smallest thing can change your thought process, mood, day, even life
..and could end up not being all that small anyway. 

your weakest moments are those in which you can gain the most strength.

 the chicken dance is not appropriate in all situations (even if you REALLY have that itch)

I have an UNREAL support system, and I thank them for being the scaffolding holding up the decrepit building that is myself at times.


With all of that said, I can tell you that I am trying my ABSOLUTE hardest to appreciate the moments as they happen, and not to worry about the future quite as much as I tend to do.  I'm most definitely not saying that I have stopped planning, or looking towards the future.. it's just less worrying, and more positive vibes.  So if you have any extra of those, send 'em my way.  They are always welcome, received, and sent right back atchya with a big ol' wet kiss (whether you want it or not).  

Happy Tuesday kiddos, get through your hump day as pain-free as possible. 

xx. Mayonnaise

No comments:

Post a Comment