Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Don't You Look at Me in That Tone of Voice

Relax chitlins, your voices have been heard (although I don't appreciate the nasty glares), and I have returned to you, for your reading pleasure.

Must admit, I have so much to write about and all at the same time, nothing to write about.  Weird feeling, see if you follow.

YET AGAIN, my schedule has changed (largely why you haven't heard from me in a minute, sorryboutit).  I have spent more time on the phone in the last 9 days (roughly.. no, maybe exactly) than I have just about.. ever.  Making appointments, changing appointments, meeting new clients, working on new projects, blahblahblah.  The work aspect of my little world has been.. chaotic.  BUT, as always, there are redeeming moments, and I still enjoy my work.  regularytryingtoremindmyselftotakeaDEEPbreath. eeeeehwoooooh (breathing sounds, duh).

check out Sevenly on instagram, twitter, and their website! DOitNOW


As I announced a few weeks ago, I'm returning to the MS challenge walk in the fall! YAYAYAY I'm beyond excited for this, and this is also keeping me VERY busy.  I have had a few meeting of the minds with my teammates (my sister & my best friend) and I'm so excited about the events we are planning and some of the NEW teammates that are joining us (my youngest sister, among others)! YAY

meeting of the minds MILES apart! (thanks apple)

I originally intended to do this walk, and train to run about half of it.. but that may not be the next new goal considering..

I just verbally committed to running a half marathon with my friend, Kelly! (yes, I'm joining the forces of the crazy running people who regularly have their sanity in question)
Truth being, I used to love running, and lost that love.  I am currently staring it in the face sitting across from it a diner debating whether or not we should break up-- but I figured sharing this decision with the world will hold me accountable for child support.

MORE TO COME on fundraising events and ways to get involved! Need to get my OWN butt in motion on some of these ideas before I can send out pretty e-vites and serve you food.

peace out kiddos, enjoy that SUN!

xx. Mayonnaise

ps April is Autism Awareness Month! Hope you lit it up blue! I ordered (yet another) piece of Sevenly advocate swag, and if you haven't checked them out yet.. seriously DO.IT.NOW.  

No comments:

Post a Comment