Monday, March 25, 2013

Extree Extree Read Allaboutit!

After MUCH anticipation (I know you've been sitting on the edge of your seat) I am SO very happy to announce that I will be participating in the  
MS Challenge Walk
this fall!  After taking a break from fundraising and participating in the walk with the Greater Delaware Valley chapter, my team and I have decided that a return is long over due!

AND, with the growing and overwhelming support that we have received over the years, we are even MORE excited to announce that our TEAM has grown and we will be bigger than ever!

If you don't know too much about the walk, our experience, our my family's story and involvement with the MS society, check out some of these links:

The Donnatellos facebook page
Pictures from our 2nd challenge walk!
Our Story  about being a family living with MS

sister, me, MOM (the DONNA in Donnatello), my bestfrand
Once we have more plans, details, and EVENTS (yes, EVENTS) I will let you in on it all. No. Doubt.

Also, the BIGGEST of thanks to my friends and family who participated in the wear orange MS Awareness project.  My mom got a KICK out of it, maybe even a tear or two, and is beyond grateful for all of your support (so am I!) 
We'll have even more about that at a later date.

Welp, have a very happy Monday.  Hopefully you have a few less inches to scrape off your car than I do!

xx.  Mayonnaise

pssssssstt. Interested in learning how YOU can be a part of Team Donnatello, help fundraise, and raise awareness?  hang in there kids! more information is coming your away pronto

No comments:

Post a Comment